WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
- Torque Fast Calibration Ltd is a leading calibration accredited specialist.
- Established 15 years ago Torque Fast has earned an unrivalled reputation for the quality and reliability of its service.
- Torque Fast provide both an on site and in house calibration and repair service within all industry and service sectors.
We ensure that we comply with industry inspection and testing requirements. Torque Fast maintain a tools & equipment database, accessible online to its customers.
In addition, Torque Fast issues to its Customer the legally required Certificate of Calibration.
Furthermore they can rely on us to fully manage their equipment and up to date records by keeping and maintaining an updated calibration record of all their instruments.
This database enables us to schedule regular visits to carry out testing.
ABOUT OUR FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
Where our Franchise differs from many other Franchise Opportunities is that the demand for our services is driven by –
§ Health, Safety Legislations.
Added to this is the fact that we offer our
- § On site service at their location
- § Fast and convenient service
- § No work space within their building required
- § No set up fees or delivery costs
- § Eliminates, reduces damage during transportation
- § Eliminates valuable downtime
- § Eliminates the cost of post and packaging
- By trading under the Torque Fast brand name and with our unique mobile high specification vehicle/work shop station, we offer you the fast track way to own your own business in the instrument calibration and repair industry.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU
- Through our experience we offer you a unique package enabling you to:
- · Work from your home.
- · Plan your working day.
- · Enjoy the satisfaction of having customers who require you to visit them on a regular basis.
- · You will have a specific territory
- · You will enjoy a regular income.
- · You will have the support of an experienced Head Office Team.
- · You will be given every encouragement to succeed.
WHAT THE BENEFITS ARE
- · You will be your own boss
- · You will have no restrictions on earnings
- · You can work from your home
- · You will have initial training
- · You will have a launch programme
- · You will have ongoing support
- · You will be capitalising on your skills
- · You will be building your own business which you can and sell on
- · You will be joining a business with 15 years experience
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. How long is my Franchise Agreement for?
- A. The agreement is for a period of 5 years with options to renew for two further 5 years periods subject to the terms of the Franchise Agreement
- Q. What happens at the end of a 5 years period?
- A. Subject to the terms of the Franchise Agreement you will either be granted a further Franchise Agreement or alternatively have the opportunity to sell the business to an approved purchaser.
- Q. Am I allowed to sell the business before the end of the 5th year?
- A. Yes, subject to the terms of the Franchise Agreement. However, you are strongly advised not to consider selling the business in the first three years as the value is likely to be less than in later years.
- Q. In addition to training do you help me launch the business in my area?
- A. Yes we do with our a tailor made launch programme
- This Programme will be subject to discussion and agreement with you spread over a three to four week period.
- Q. When can I start?
- A. On completion of training to take advantage of the growing interest in our service.
THE NEXT STEP